Have you received any of the following:-
- Director Penalty Notice
- Winding Up Application
- Lockdown Director Penalty Notice
- Statutory Demand
- Statement of Claim
- Garnishee Notices
- Australian Taxation Office Audit Notice
- Office of State Revenue Audit Notice
- Superannuation Guarantee late payment letters
- Australian Taxation Office Outstanding Lodgement Notice
- Debt Collection Letters
- Sheriff Letter
You could be facing serious financial consequences if you are unable to meet the payment terms demanded upon you.
The good news is you have defences and options to try and a find a workable solution to the above.
Possible solutions include:-
- Negotiating an informal payment plan
- Entering the company into Voluntary Administration
- Defending the action bought against you in its entirety
Here at Bankruptcy.com.au we have 2 Registered Liquidators with over 90 years of combined experience able to offer you licensed expert advice at the most competitive price.
Please call us now on 1300 833 183 or click on the chat box below to start fixing your financial issues.